Sponsored place for sponsored rider

Door: North_Wind Reacties: 2 Hits: 1486
North_Wind 01 October / 2017 / 13:22

We still have sponsored places left for the upcoming season in Cape Town.

It works like this: if you are a student/recently finished studying or are travelling and you ride to a decent level then we offer a discounted space in return for you putting up some FB and Insta posts with us tagged in them. And if you make a Youtube video maybe you give us a credit at the end (after your main sponsors). It is that simple. And in return you get a great room in a modern house right in Big Bay. We still have some spaces for the upcoming season, so get in touch: www.capetownkiteclub.com

North_Wind 18 November / 2017 / 08:20

This sponsored / subsdised place is still available until 9 December when our first team riders arrive; and then we have availability again from mid January.

If you are a team rider or university student (or just after) and ride to a good standard and can take photos, get in touch.

www.capetownkiteclub.com

Gyttja 25 December / 2017 / 09:22

Hello, I am a sponsored rider. And my main job is photographer. I also make video’s including drone’s. I am interested. 

Kitecrew 't Gooi || F-One / Manera || www.dekunstvanfotografie.nl

Gyttja had een 4 sterren sessie in Hoekipadijk met maar liefst 20 - 31 knots op zijn Vantage Vulture (2019)